Monday, May 26, 2008

Long time no blog........part 2

Well that was a successful 'revitalisation' of my blog. Not much has really been happening. Just the usual lectures. I'm currently not feeling 100% and have been trying to start revision over the last couple of weeks. I would say this has been successful but I can't remember the stuff I just learnt. And everyone is either already finished for the year or will have finished their exams by the end of this week so that leaves me the only resident of my house for 3 weeks.....joy. I say that with sarcasm but a part of me thinks it will be quite useful as I may get so bored i'll be forced to revise. Or i'll get so depressed i'll become a hermit in the basement, avoiding sunlight and fresh air. To be fair, minus the depression part, that has kind of been an adequate description of me this year.

Oh well, at the end of exams I've booked a trip to Stockholm for a few days to see a friend (thanks to a ryanair sale) so thats something I'm really looking forward to. Just have to get these exams out of the way first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home