Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sleep talking

Feeling tired I decided to lie on the sofa and see if I could take a nap (something i've never been able to do apart from when I was a baby). I was listening to music at the same time to try and help me sleep. Being Japanese music I can't understand the lyrics. However as I started to drift off (resulting in me being half asleep) the lyrics started to sound like they were in english and after a while I forgot it was music. I think I was kind of dreaming even though I wasn't fully asleep and I thought I was having a conversation with someone. So i've just been talking for I haven't a clue how long to a cd. And if it wasn't for the creaky windows, which a minute ago made a massive noise and caused me to wake up suddenly and jump up off the sofa, I would still be enjoying a very pleasant conversation. Thank god no one was here to see/hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home