Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The laptop has been dispatched! I repeat the laptop has been dispatched!

Thats right. The laptop I ordered over 5 weeks ago has finally been assembled and will apperently be dispatched tomorrow. That means soon I'll not have to suffer this computer which torments me with its random incredibly slow moments and blackouts (when the screen refuses to show me anything even though it says its on). Even better I won't have to endure its bouts of 'singing' (where I try to play a song on windows media player and theres a massive crackily, screechy and just plain horrible noise that reverberates from it around the house).

However I know I shouldn't get too excited. Knowing my luck it will either get lost in the post, smashed in transit or they'll have sent me the wrong thing (probably just a mouse or something, after all this time spent 'waiting for the parts and assembling them' that would really piss me off).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home