Thursday, April 14, 2005

Window Worries

Well I've posted about the stupidity and weirdness of others a lot recently so its only fair that I make a point of my own idiocy. On the verge of falling asleep and certainly not in a thinking mood I made a fool of myself in my last lesson today. My teacher asked me to close the window. Somehow hearing the request as could you open the window I got up to do so. I noticed the top window was open (which is the one he'd meant for me to close) so I guessed he meant for me to open the bottom window. So I tried to (with the blinds getting in the way, making quite a loud clanging noise constantly). It wouldn't open. But not wanting to admit defeat I kept trying, pulling as hard as possible on the handle. Part of it kind of broke off (luckily I found out it was already partially broken anyway). It was only after a few minutes of me making a fool of myself that the teacher said, 'why don't you try pulling up the blinds and then pulling the top of the window pane up?' So I attempted to pull the blinds up, making a very noisy mess of it in the process (they were not normal blinds, I don't care what anyone else says, they didn't do as they were meant to) before pulling up the window pane.
Teacher: 'Thank you!'
Me: 'What, thats it!'
Teacher: 'Yes thats all I wanted.'
Me: 'Oh.'
I felt very embaressed, I could have sworn he said he wanted the window opened but apparently not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home