Monday, April 11, 2005

Happy Happy Happy

Woohoo I just finished my biology coursework and sent it off to my teacher. Well thats a lie. Its not finished, its just a first draft. But that means 3 days off worrying about it (as i'm sure i'll get it back with many corrections once back to school in 3 days). Woo! So happy.........and slightly tired. Now I can get round to those 8 latin translations, latin learning for a mock (which i'll be having the day before my birthday, fun fun fun), a latin essay, biology practice exam papers, chemistry practice exam papers, chemistry learning for a mock the first day back and general economics revision for both the A level and AS level papers. How I love school *notice my sarcasm*.

Funny how my train of thought changes in my blog entries. Within a few seconds of blogging I've managed to extinguish all the happiness i'd just been enjoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home