Sunday, April 17, 2005

Flying fun

I had quite an enjoyable dream last night. I had the ability to fly (which I decided to use almost all the time) and it was really fun.
Actually when I say enjoyable it only really accounts for the flying parts of the dream as there were some quite unpleasant aspects to it, such as the evil people who were killing people in this large building. In response to this I was flying around the building trying to help evacuate people and flying the evil people outside, over a cliff and dropping them to their death (yeah the thought of killing people quite disturbed me even though they were evil, and they definately were evil. They were shooting people as they tried to escape and they had a distinctive evil look to them). This didn't last long though before I got into a weird plane thing and flew across a desert to a large castle. In the castle there was some sort of school. I apparently knew some people there who had uncovered an evil scheme by another student. I didn't know what the scheme was but I knew that that student was going to try something bad so I decided to fly around the castle at night (as you do). My supposed friends also flew around (but we had split up to cover more ground). I had a lot of fun manoevouring through the many obstacles in the castle. While flying I noticed the evil student on a rooftop casting some sort of spell on another person (there was a blinding yellow light shining into the person). And so I flew into the evil student at great speed, knocking her unconscious. Then I heard the scream of one of my 'friends' whom I saw being dangled over the edge of a bell tower even higher up by a person shrouded in shadow (whom I guess was another evil entity, there seemed to be quite a lot of them in this dream). For some reason the 'friend' could no longer fly and somehow I automatically knew this. So I flew as fast as I could through the shadows up to the bell tower and grabbed my 'friend' from the shadowed figures grip and flew back down to the ground. Then the dream ended.

It was quite an adventure and did I mention I enjoyed the flying. If only we really could fly it would be so cool but I could do without all the evil people that seem to come with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home