Thursday, September 29, 2005

One thing after the other.............

So as soon as things look like they'll be sorted something else turns up to disrupt them. Today, after finding out my biology grade may well go up to an A, I find out I can't apply to Manchester university (one of the 3 universities I actually wanted to go to and which wasn't a back-up choice) because they now do the BMAT tests. The BMATs are stupid tests which have nothing to do with medicine but which some medical schools use to decide on interview candidates. Firstly I haven't done any revision for it (as I didn't know about it), secondly the final date to register for it by is tomorrow. So I can't do it. Instead I have to find another uni to apply for that I don't particularly want to go to. But thats a bit harsh because I may end up going to one of these unis that I don't want to go to and love it. Things always seem to happen for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home