Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Czech mobile pics continued



I went for a walk (and walked for about 3 hours). Whilst on this walk around the town of Dobruska I ended up in some fields that seemingly went on forever and then randomly saw this ugly building placed in the middle of nowhere. I decided to take a picture simply because I thought it was really ugly.

Whilst on this walk I also got really lost and ended up walking along a railway line towards civilisation (I guessed it must eventually go back to the town, luckily I was right). Unfortunately a train decided to use the track also so I had to jump down into the long grass next to the track. It was raining. The grass was soaking. I got soaking.

I waded through the long grass and eventually was able to climb back onto the track and then a road. It started to pour with rain so I decided to take a walk by the stream running through the town (as you do when it pours with rain). Heres 2 pics:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home