Saturday, December 03, 2005

The F word

Today I was being shown how the pharmaceuticals are ordered and dispensed to the different hospital departments. The person showing me this was a woman called Faiza. I was trying to help out by helping her put all the required drugs into the trolley and pushing them to where they were needed. One time after coming back from doing this Faiza was no longer in the drug store room and so I went looking for her. I went down to the office and asked. Heres how the converstion went:

Me: 'do you know where Faiza is?'
Office staff: 'Fadzila.............which Fadzilla?'
Me: 'no, Faiza, have you seen Faiza?'
Office staff: 'Oh Fatima, no shes not here.'
Me: 'Urm, no, have you seen Faiza?'
Office staff: 'Who? Oh, FAIZA! No shes not here.'
Me: 'Oh, ok, well thank you, bye.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home