Saturday, December 03, 2005

Kajang

I remember slagging off Kajang a little, in that I said there was nothing there that really interested me. Well it looks like I explored the wrong part of Kajang as two friends from the hospital showed me not only that there was a train station in Kajang but theres also a shopping centre (well compared to the other ones i've seen here its small, but its a shopping centre nonetheless) and this shopping centre even has a cinema. Then theres also an internet cafe so I may be able to access the internet during the week. However from the appartment its a bit of a trek to Kajang town so I don't know how often I can do so. And I even discovered where the post office is! Oh and a massive tesco opened 20 minutes away from the appartment which means I don't have to carry the food shopping quite so far (before I was having to carry it the whole hour walk from Kajang town). So I now officially declare Kajang cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home