Friday, November 18, 2005

Not Very Asian

In the appartment I have the channel MTV Asia and after watching it for over 2 weeks (obviously only every now and then, not 2 weeks non-stop) it leaves me confused. I can't seem to work out what about it warrants the addition of Asia to the channel name. In the time i've been watching it i've seen 2 chinese songs. The rest of the time its American/English songs and American MTV programmes (eg. TRL, Ashley Simpson show, Real World etc.). The presenters do appear Asian..............but then they speak and have pretty thick American accents. So I will continue to wait and wonder.............well actually no, I won't. I have many more better ways to utilise my time here.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 am, Blogger Nick said...

Ha ha! Welcome to my life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home