Sunday, November 13, 2005

Shopping Centre

Yesterday evening I went to a shopping centre again. They're massive. Its so easy to get lost but somehow I found all the shops I wanted to visit. I bought a couple of VCDs (which aren't fake as they have the government stamp thing)and a CD. One of the VCDs was of the Malaysian singer Siti Nurhaliza's concert in the Royal Albert Hall. She has such an excellent voice! And nick she sings Pendirianku in the concert.

After shopping for a hour or two I decided to go for dinner. So I went to a small Korean restaurant and had some really nice food and an equally nice peach tea. Then, having had enough of shopping I went back to a hotel (connected to the shopping centre)where my Aunty Tee and Uncle Peter (some very good family friends) were attending a dinner. Because Aunty Tee was introducing a lot of the people at the conference she had a room in the hotel. So I went back there and had a shower...............simply because I could. Then, on turning on the tv I found a Japanese station which, at that time, just happened to be showing a Japanese music programme. And on it were Angela Aki and Morning Musume, both of whom performed (and some other singers who I have never seen before). Angela Aki sang very well, Morning Musume..............well they blatantly weren't singing live and their dance routine involve them making awkward looking arm movements. I kind of felt embarrased for them but they seemed happy with it so thats fine.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 pm, Blogger Nick said...

You must lend me that VCD when I see you next! And I am muchly jealous of you because I can't watch any J-pop whilst I'm here; my computer is still broken and we're not supposed to download big stuff anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home