Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Appartment

I moved into the appartment on Tuesday evening. Its a nice appartment. It hasn't been lived in in a while so there are a few things that need cleaning and dusting but I like it. And in the appartment complex theres a really nice swimming pool, a tennis court and golf course. Unfortunately, currently, I have no one to play tennis with but I still look forward to going swimming.

At the moment i'm having one or two problems with the shower, in that hardly any water is coming out of it no matter what I do. But thanks to my time in Kuala Terengganu I have been able to employ the traditional Malay showering method of getting a big bucket, filling it with water and then using a smaller bucket thing to pour water on myself. And of course i've gotten round the problem of therefore having to endure a cold shower by boiling some water in the kettle and then pouring it into the bucket to warm the water up. Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home