Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cockroach Wars

Since living in the appartment (although I am assured they are frequently encountered in most houses and appartments here in Malaysia) I have been in a constant battle with the cockraoches that co-inhabit it. I have killed quite a few (and, as of yet, they haven't killed me) so I guess i'm winning at the moment. In fact I haven't encountered any today which is nice. My arsenal consists of 3 bug sprays stationed at different spots around the appartment.

Edit: Just before going to bed I did encounter a cockraoch after all. The stupid insect charged at me, thinking it had me cornered, which it did. However I call it stupid for a reason as, next to me, was stationed 1 of the 3 bug sprays and it got a good spraying (well not good for the cockroach).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home