Friday, November 18, 2005

The Olympic Walking Granny

Theres this old indian women who, every day after coming back from the hospital, I find walking around the appartment courtyard just outside the appartment i'm staying in. She seems to walk around for hours. I've walked out to throw a rubbish bag in the black bin outside the appartment quite late in the evening and shes still been walking around, going nowhere but in circles. And as you walk past she gives an intense stare while she continues to walk. There has to be some sort of walking olympics she can enter and I don't mean power walking. The thought of her doing the crazy looking power walk with the intense stare is a freaky thought.


Oh and Nick my sister has been trying to contact you on msn, your mobile and email but can't get hold of you. She was wondering if you could just check her personal statement and help her make any necessary alterations as it has to be in after this weekend. If you can get in touch with her, please do. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 am, Blogger Nick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:34 am, Blogger Nick said...

Argh! I didn't mean to do that!

Can you ask Nicola to e-mail her personal statement to me and I'll try and make time to take a look at it. I make no guarantees though; my priority at the moment is finding time to sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home