Saturday, December 03, 2005

Little boys and their toys

It still surprises me to see little kids riding motorbikes and i've seen it a number of times now, the latest time being today, just as I was walking back from shopping at the massive tescos which opened yesterday about 20 minutes away.

When I say i've seen these kids riding motorbikes I haven't actually seen them riding them on proper busy roads but still, riding a motorbike is dangerous for anyone let alone very young children. They tend to be riding up and down quiet roads (like the back roads I walk home on). Today the boys can't have been older than about 7 and were riding the motorbike around a large grassy area with great skill. In fact just about all of the kids i've seen riding the motorbikes have ridden very well, much better than most of the adults who ride the motorbikes on the main roads. The adults' riding poses a danger to not just themselves, but all others around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home