Thursday, December 08, 2005

I have a stalker

When I was walking to the hospital the other morning who should I come across but the scary dog from 'the walk.' And it started to stalk me again.

This time though it didn't bark and was very friendly. And it wouldn't leave me alone. I felt sorry for it because it looked like a stray and it seemed to like me but I didn't want to mislead it into thinking I could look after it or anything becasue I couldn't. So I refrained from stroking it and just carried on walking.

Everytime it got pre-occupied with something along the journey (often chickens which it chased) I would speed up my walk in the hope of losing it. But 5 minutes later I would see a black object moving towards me at great speed. I was getting kind of worried that it would follow me all the way into the hospital.

Luckily near the end of the walk it got pre-occupied barking at another dog and, speeding up my walk, the dog gave up following me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home