Monday, July 04, 2005

Driving Theory

I finally booked a driving theory test, giving myself a week and a bit to learn for it. I'll be doing it before I go to Czech but I don't think its long enough to fail and still fit in another test before I go. So I'll have to hope I pass it, otherwise it will be a while before I retry.

I took a mock and got 80% (failing as you need 85% to pass) which I think is pretty good seeing as I hadn't started learning yet. Then I took another mock. I got 57%. Not quite so good. So I've got quite a bit of work to do. Some of the questions are so blatant though and some of the multiple choice answers are just plain stupid. I really hope there aren't people out there who would call the police or find a different route to take if they encountered a sign by the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home