Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tiredddddddd....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm tired and I've got a headache. I want to go to sleep but I can't be bothered because I know i'll just end up lying there awake for hours. So instead i'm watching Nick playing through Resident Evil 4 for the third time. I think he likes it.

I think something is trying to tell me not to buy anymore games online for a while because the site I wanted to buy Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube from won't load up and hasn't loaded up since I decided to buy it.

In between watching nick play resident evil and writing up this blog entry I decided I take some silly pictures. You may see them in the next entry if my brain works enough to post them. You also may not.

I also found this while 'stumbling'. I thought it was hilarious (which makes me feel quite sadistic.............maybe there is some truth to my 'serial killer' nickname):
www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home