Friday, December 09, 2005

Groovy toddlers

Today I became that horrible sweaty person that, if you're unlucky, you get stuck next to on the train. I'd been walking so much (and as usual it was hot) so I was really sweaty. And so therefore I probably smelt a bit (although I had put on some odourless deoderant earlier in the day so maybe I didn't).

Unfortunately the train was packed (both times I used it) and again both times I had an unfortunate woman, who just so happened to be as tall as my armpit, ending up positioned staring at none other than my armpit. Neither woman made any indication of there being an unpleasant smell eminating from me but it still made for an uncomfortable situation (I mean who wants someone stuck standing under your armpit).

Anyway, moving on, I took the opportunity to go to another shopping centre that the train stops at. Christmas was well under way there. I couldn't help but smile at the crowd of toddlers grooving away to some non-descript christmas song.

On a negative note I think i've got a CD buying obsession. I've bought more cds here than I have the last year. They are cheaper and you can get Jpop cds here but still I have to stop because I don't think they do a cd shopperholics annonymous.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 am, Blogger Nick said...

What did you buy?

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger Alex said...

yesterday: DOA's Do the A sides and Shakiras new album (I like a couple of songs from her last Spanish album but can't find that here so far, so I decided to take a chance on her new english album). Last week I bought Hitomi Shimatanis Crossover album and Misias Mars and Roses album.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home