Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Detox Evian, can of beer!

Yep my title to this blog entry doesn't really make any sense. I just couldn't be bothered to think of a proper title. But it does have some connection to this blog entry.

The other night after getting home from Central London (i'd been there since early morning) and then getting my rejection letter I decided to go with my sister to some club in town (some friends of hers also came and I wanted one of my other friends to come but he was ill). So my sister and I left the house.

As we were walking down the road there was this quite freaky looking little girl walking towards us with her father. She had her hair covering her face and looked very much like the ring girl (my sister made the comment that she looked dead). So my sister freaked out and wouldn't walk by the empty, derelict garage on our road. To add to the weirdness this strange music started playing as she walked past. This wasn't the last we heard of this music.

So we made a bus journey to town where we then had to wait for my sister's riends in Trafalgar Square (it was freezing!). While waiting we went to buy something to drink and a strange role reversal occured. I bought some water (of all waters it turned out to be detox water) and my sister bought a can of beer. But this role reversal didn't last long as my sister came to the realisation while walking back to the meeting point that she didn't really like the beer. So guess who had to drink it. And then we heard the strange music again.

The club actually wasn't that much fun. I kind of just wasn't in the mood for it. And then it was a long bus journey (well a couple of buses) back home (which took ages because it seems not many buses run at night, we waited over an hour at one stop in freezing weather).

To end the night, as we walked past the derelict garage on our street we once again heard the strange music play. But there was no sign of the freaky girl so my sister didn't freak out that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home