Friday, January 20, 2006

One long trip down memory lane

Today felt like one long trip down memory lane. I was making a delivery to a court (and would then have to bring back some paperwork to my parents office). So I walked up to the underground station whilst occupying myself with music. As I got to the end of one of the roads a song started playing on my mp3 player at exactly the same spot I first heard the song (it had been playing on some builders' radio as I was walking past them on the way home from school one day).

On the tube I saw a friend of a friend's brother who always seemed to be around at my friends house (like I did and no nick you are not the friend whose house I always seemed to be at that i'm refering to...............which i guess you guessed seeing as you don't have a brother..........). I hadn't seen this person in years (which is no loss as he was a complete bastard, I would apologise for my language but thats what he was). But he was on the tube. Luckily he didn't recognise me. I also thought I saw someone from school (again someone I would rather not see again) but on closer inspection (well I didn't actually go to inspect them) I don't think it actually was that person, it just looked like him.

I was worried about getting to the court I needed to go to as I didn't really know the area it was in. And to make it worse I had to get there by a certain time. But it turned out fine. I got there with time to spare and when I got there I realised I had been there before. It turned out to be the court we went to Nick in that really posh and sort of old fashioned looking part of town, the one we had to deliver a file to a couple of years ago. I also remembered I had been there one other time with my dad even before going there with Nick. We went to a library there on a Saturday morning (not that details really matter) but that was a long long time ago................if you count about 5 years ago as a long long time.

On the walk back from the station I saw someone who looked exactly like this person from the czech course I went on. It obviously wasn't him but it was a perfect likeness. Funnily enough this person happened to be the only person on the czech course who I can say I disliked.

I would just like to end this blog entry by saying I don't hate everyone. It just happens that three people I saw (or thought I saw, or even just happened to look like someone I know) today were people I have met and not liked.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 am, Blogger Nick said...

And I thought you'd found my long-lost brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home