Friday, December 16, 2005

I spoke too soon

Well it all looked so promising. I hadn't seen a cockroach in the apartment for about 2 weeks. And then last night I didn't just see one, I enocuntered two. They were two fat bastards. And they've developed a new strategy to the kamikaze attacks of the past. Now they lie on their backs completely still to trick you into believing them to be dead. Then, when you try to pick them up with some kitchen towel, they suddenly come to life, running up the towel towards you.

Luckily i've always been one step ahead and have taken to spraying any seemingly dead cockroaches I come across with the bug spray. Stupid insects.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Blogger Alex said...

Its a hot wet climate and the apartments on the ground floor so you're always going to get some cockroaches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home