Monday, July 18, 2005

Driving theory

I passed my driving theory test this morning (had to get up at 6.30 because my dad was worried I wouldn't get there on time. I got there an hour early.) Strangely I quite enjoyed it and it was quite short. It was also quite funny (well I thought parts of it were anyway). Twice on the hazard perception videos I had sheep walking in front of my car, looking at me and then just walking off. There was also a woman prancing very strangely across the road. Embarrasingly I burst out laughing at these things which I don't think the other people doing their tests appreciated.

As I was leaving the test there was one person who I don't think understood the hazard test. They were going mad with the mouse clicking and screaming every few seconds (i guess whenever they saw some form of potential hazard).

So I guess now its time to start learning the practical side of driving. But it will have to wait till i'm back from the Czech Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home