Monday, August 29, 2005

The forgotten coat

My coat must hate me. I am such a terrible owner.

First I left it behind in Brno after only just buying it last year and didn´t get it back till just before I went to Dobruška. I made sure I looked after it in Dobruška and carried it in my hands when I went from Dobruška to Prague for the end of the course. But somehow when I went by bus from Prague to Brno I didn´t have it. I really didn´t want to lose it again, especially as I didn´t have it for winter last year and losing it now would mean I wouldn´t have it for winter this year.

I went through the last day in my head wandering where my coat was at all times and couldn´t work out how i´d forgotten it. So I texted the person I stayed with in Prague to ask whether she had it. Luckily she said she did. She also, luckily, had a friend coming by bus to Brno that day and so my coat made the bus journey to meet me at 5 o clock.

My mum doesn´t know about this and, after her reaction to me forgetting it in Brno last time, she hopefully will never find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home