Monday, August 22, 2005

Prague Part 1

On Friday night one of my classmates was leaving (he signed to the course for a shorter period) and so we all went to 'the club.' We were all going to go to some forest party (whatever that means) but apart from about 4 people we all missed the bus (I feel sorry for those 4 people, what a party it must have been). So the club (or two rooms with a mini dance floor and DJ, the DJ not being mini) was fun and even I got up to dance on quite a few occasions (it took about 3 beers). But a friend and I left (with the intention of going back) a little early to check on two of my roommates who were drunk and had left. We found them back in my room where one of them had thrown the offending Finnish vodka that had contributed to his drunken state out of the window (two floors up). The other roommate wasn't so drunk yet and so the three of us tried to get him to drink water and put him in bed. The water made him throw up and so after that he got back in bed and started asking for the nurse. My friend pretended to be the nurse but he wasn't falling for it, saying that nurses wear white and she was wearing black. He also kept saying good night to me for some reason.

Then he asked 'the nurse' for a banana. She handed him a banana and asked whether he wanted it peeled for him. He replied that he just wanted to hold it.

We decided to leave him to sleep and went for a walk with some other friends to a petrol station (I know, sounds exciting doesn't it). The petrol station was the only place selling food that was still open at this time and we were all hungry (and craving sandwiches which none of us had been able to have since the course began). So we went and bought food and then returned to the study centre to eat it. Most people then went to sleep. It was already 2 in the morning and two of my friends and I had to get up at 5 to go to Prague so we decided to not bother sleeping.

Before going to catch the bus I had a quick shower. Unfortunately I forgot that the hot water gets turned off at 10 pm. That shower was f**king freezing but it did wake me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home