Friday, August 12, 2005

The Next Day

The next day was again boiling hot which made the journey to the university not too fun (3 hours in a coach with no air conditioning and windows that you couldn't open). Before the coach journey to the university I went on a walk around Prague to waste time. I want to write what i just wrote in the correct order of when it happened but this stupid computer won´t let me copy and paste so I can´t be arsed. It also won´t let me do paragraphs and commas take about a minute to load.....................Stupid machine. So anyway, when I reached the university place in Dobruška I met my roommates. There was one guy from Greece and one guy from Finland. They´re both really friendly. The three of us share one room and then there is one more room which none of us took because we didn´t know how many more people there would be. But there wasn´t really enough room in the cupboards for all three of us to put our clothes. So I used a cupboard in the second room. But just as I was putting my stuff in another guy walked in. For some reason I didn´t think he was our roommate (which he was) and thought he was just some random person and was wondering what he was doing in our room. So I rudely just stared at him. He returned my rude stare. My other two roommates greeted him and then I felt stupid. I promptly took my clothes out of the cupboard and back into my room. Initially I didn´t say a word to him and he didn´t say a word to me and he slightly scared me because he always looks really really pissed off, but thats just the way he looks.He´s actually quite a nice guy. I still don´t speak to him much though. While i´m writing this theres this guy behind me who hogs the computers all day and won´t let anyone else on computer number 1 because apparently it has all his files. So he just sits here playing games. Selfish bastard, if it wasn´t for him I would have been able to use the better computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home