Thursday, August 18, 2005

Things I hate here!

1. I hate how we are stuck in a small town with not very much to do.
2. I hate how in the Czech Republic the use of a public toilet, toilets being a basic human necessity, cost money. Even worse the use of toilet paper costs extra. And its not like the women who work in the toilets even do anything for their money. The toilets are usually disgusting.
3. I hate the random smell of shit that floats around this town i'm in and which you encounter every now and then (we've started to call it Chanel number 5, in fact I think someones using Chanel right now).
4. I hate how my roommates always boil eggs in the evening in my room. The room smells disgusting (almost as bad as Chanel).
5. I hate how, when i'm trying to sleep late in the evening or even in the early hours of the morning, one of my roommates always comes in after staying in his girlfriends room and turns all the lights on, starts showering and singing and generally being really noisy before he himself goes to bed. I know this also annoys my other roommate.
6. I hate how I wasn't able to get my exam results with my friends and celebrate with them.
7. Knedliki (bread dumplings). I wasn't that keen on them before I came here and, after having them for lunch and dinner almost every day, I detest them!
8. The czech keyboards. I hate how y and z are switched around and the fact that I cant use apostrophes, brackets, question marks and exclamation marks. But at least ive worked out how to do @, even if it isnt the most useful of things.
This blog entry is likely to grow in size as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home