Tuesday, February 07, 2006

DX embarrassment

Well I think i've outdone myself in the embarrassment stakes today. I went to take the DX and post. When almost at the DX office I noticed some dog shit on the floor just as I walked by it. I didn't think that I had walked in it though and kept walking as I had to get the DX to the office before a certain time otherwise the 'DX man in his van' would drive off without the letters I was meant to deliver.

I got there with some time to spare and put the letters in the DX bag. Then I left. But as I shut the door I thought I should check the soles of my shoes to make sure there was nothing on them. So I went to grab the door, which i'd just shut, to keep balance while I pulled my foot up.

At that exact moment a man opened the door. Finding no door to support me I fell backwards. The man screamed in shock.

I stood up, apologised and quickly walked off, not wanting to look back and see if any passers by had observed what had just happened. But the good news was I hadn't stepped in the dog shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home