Wednesday, October 19, 2005

British Weather, you shall be missed!

My mum's impeccible sense of timing was in full force today. She just phoned me up to ask if I could quickly rush to take the DX to the DX box (or should that be bag). The DX was expected to leave within 10 minutes of the phone call.

I rushed upstairs, put on my jumper and ran out of the house (actually thats a lie, I walked out, I avoid running as much as I can). Then I realised there was a storm raging outside so I rang the doorbell to be let back in.

Once inside I put on my coat (which is a first since I got back from the Czech Republic!) before again shutting the door. I rushed to the office, picked up the DX and DX key and then walked quickly to the DX place.

The storm was raging. There was lightning, thunder and a torrent of rain, just how I like it. Oh and who can forget the wind, providing a light breeze to enhance the storm.

And, while making the walk to and from the DX place, all I could think was i'm going to miss the British weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home