Friday, October 21, 2005

The day of misfortune

Well this is my 100th blog entry and its certainly an interesting way to celebrate that fact.

Today started with a gas explosion outside my parents office while they were in it. Apparently first there was a power cut and then, a short while later, a loud hissing sound followed by a very loud bang. They are fine but haven't been allowed back into the office since (the buildings in close proximity to the explosion were all evacuated). You can still smell the gas. If I can be bothered, later I may post a photo of the fire outside the office taken by their mobile not long after they were evacuated.

And just now some idiot decided to pour coke through our letterbox. Great.

Who knows what else the day has in store. I'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home