Sunday, February 19, 2006

Match of the Day

I went to see my first proper football match today as my uncle and cousin had tickets but couldn't go and so they gave them to my dad. It was Tottenham vs. Wigan.

I have to say I really enjoyed it even though i'm not a big football fan. There was a really cool atmosphere in the stadium and we had seats on the first row so we were right by the pitch. It was pretty cold and started raining about half way through the match.

Unfortunately behind me there was a man who kept screaming venemous comments at the referee and players so loudly that I could feel my hair being blasted forwards with every scream. However he did provide some slightly humerous (and quite harsh) comments such as his telling the ref 'if you blow that bloody whistle again i'll stick it up you f**king ass' and randomly screaming out 'your ugly as f**k' at Wigan players when they ran past us.

I've also decided now if anyone asks what team I support I will say Tottenham seeing as i've always said it was between Arsenal and Tottenham (as I live rougly between both clubs) and Tottenhams the first club I saw play. Tottenham's also always been the team that my family (well those who follow football) have supported.

And, in case your wondering, the score was 2-2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home