Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Whipped cream in the face

I've been put on the bar quite a lot recently to get me used to it. I've managed a couple of busy periods (although sometimes my 'partner' has to take over) but today it was going fine.

Then I managed to put a little bit too much drink in before putting the cream on the hot chocolate. This therefore meant that when I put the lid on the drink whipped cream squirted through the little drinking hole in my face (and down my front and even some down my back). A little bit embarrasing.

That brings me to another thing. The hot drink lids hate me. This isn't the first time i've had problems with them. They've broken on me and not wanted to go on the drink numerous times. But i'll show them! Well i've started to show them anyway since I haven't had many problems with them recently..............apart from today.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Blogger barista brat said...

congratulations alex - your first money shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home