Sunday, July 30, 2006

Do you sell fans?

Thats what I spent part of yesterdays work shift asking. And no, I wasn't asking the customers if they sold fans. I got sent around my area asking in various shops whether they sold fans. Unfortunately everywhere was sold out. So I had to return to work empty handed. But when I did I was told that someone had come in from one of the first shops I visited to tell us that they had just got some fans in. So I was sent straight back out again.

I returned with two fans (one large, one small in case you were wondering). They also happened to be the last fans they had left. And so I then proceeded to put them together. Its certainly not a patch on air con but at least some air is getting circulated now (even if it is mostly hot air).

2 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Blogger barista brat said...

i'm shocked that bux hasn't come out to fix your air. here in the states they are very good about coming within 24 hours for something of that nature, but i do know it's run differently across the pond.

hope the fans help and hope bux fixes your air!

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks. They still haven't come but today its been cooler outside (we've even gotten rain!) so its not been so bad. I hope the weather stays like its been today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home