Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I had something I was going to post about but can't remember what it was.
....................
........
...............................
...............

Anyway, forgetting that (which I already did), today I served Sezer from Big Brother (ie. the one that everyone hated). He asked me if we served any coffee which he could lick off his girlfriend (well I guess it was his girlfriend) .................................
.....................
..........
..........................

I also happened to see one of my regular customers on Holby City (according to my parents she does a lot of work for the BBC) which was funny because I was just like, 'wait a second, thats the really friendly woman who always orders a soya chai tea latte!'

And today I also got confirmation of my accomadation. Its the one I asked for which is nice. Whether the accomadation actually turns out to be nice i'll have to wait and see.

I'm kind of dreading tomorrow since its the 6.45am shift in the other Starbucks store which doesn't have air conditioning. Tomorrows supposed to be 36-37 degrees. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home