Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Holiday

Tomorrow I go away to Brno with Dheeraj for a few days which hopefully will be fun. Almost everythings ready (apart from the packing but I only intend to bring one bag and thats handluggage). I'm actually really looking forward to going to Czech. Its already been over half a year since I was last there, way too long! I just wish I could go for longer. But i'm back to working again next week.

I've also realised my czech language skills have gone down the drain (not that they were great to begin with) so it should be interesting trying to get around. I can still remember and understand some things but its different when trying to construct a sentence.............I can already see my sentences consisting of two words. I feel sorry for whoever has to try and understand what i'm asking them.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 pm, Blogger barista brat said...

have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home