Sunday, April 30, 2006

Caramel!

Woman: 'I want caramel.'

Me: 'Ok, which caramel drink would you like? Theres a caramel latte, caramel macciato, caramel cream frappacino, caramel coffee frappacino, banana caramel cream frappacino...............'

Woman: 'Yes, I want caramel.'

Me: (I start to wonder if this woman is purposely taking the piss)........um, ok, which caramel drink would you like?'

Woman: 'That one with caramel!'

Me: Yes, there are a few with caramel. Is it hot or cold?'

Woman: 'Cold.'

Me: 'Do you want the caramel cream frappacino?'

Woman: 'Yes, caramel'

Me: (I put down the caramel cream frappacino because otherwise i'd never get around to serving anyone else) Ok a caramel cream frappacino, anything else with that?'

Woman: 'No, just caramel.'

I don't understand some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home