Thursday, April 27, 2006

London

My weekend was spent showing a friend (who I met on the Czech course and who is currently working in Manchester) around London. I have to say the two day trip around London really made me realise how much I love it here. Theres so much I haven't seen and really should get around to seeing (and Josh, I was using that guide you gave me for my birthday for a lot of the weekend). And a lot of the sites I had seen i'd seen many years ago on school trips and didn't have a very good idea of whereabouts in London they were. So it was just as much two days of discovery for me as it was for my friend. I now have a much better idea of how certain areas of London connect up together and where certain sites are in those parts of London. But theres still much to see in this gap year.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 am, Blogger barista brat said...

alex, you've been tagged!
read my post for details, heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home