Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Driving

My driving teacher is away this week but she arranged for me to have a lesson with one of her friends (and yes, her friend is a driving instructor, it wasn't just some random woman asked if she wouldn't mind risking her life for a couple of hours to drive around London with me). It was quite strange initially to be driving in a different car but I quickly got used to it. The lesson went well. Although I didn't learn any new manoeuvres most of the lesson was spent refining what I had learnt so far (or as the driving instructor put it, making driving more relaxing and therefore less of a chore) and I definately learnt a lot during the two hours I had.

Its 3 weeks left till my test. Who knows if i'll be ready in time. I've still got quite a way to go and times running low. But I like a good challenge and i'm enjoying myself along the way (that and the fact that if i'm not ready I can always cancel my test). So its all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home