Friday, February 24, 2006

Marge

Today I accompanied my sister to another interview (therefore it was a 6am wakeup). She seemed quite positive about it afterwards (the interviewer apparently said she'd recommend her), although she questioned whether the interviewer was actually interviewing her for the right course or even whether the interviewer thought she was someone else.

On the train back we sat in first class..................until the ticket inspector came and pointed out our tickets weren't for first class (as if we didn't know). So we got up, I pretended I hadn't realised we were sitting in first class (even though it was blatant I knew as the seats had first class printed onto them) and we moved to the 'lower class' part of the train, which happened to look exactly the same as the first class part apart from the fact we no longer had table seats.

On the tube back I saw a woman who happened to look a lot like a human Marge Simpson............apart from the fact her hair wasn't quite as big. But it was getting there, it just needed a few more months growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home