Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Job

Well today I had my first successful interview. It wasn't for medicine unfortunately but I apparently impressed the woman in charge of the Starbucks around the corner from me and had 'the quickest interview shes ever conducted.'

So I now have a job at Starbucks with an 'on the job assessment' on Saturday.

In other news I spent the morning in court (helping my parents, not because I did anything illegal). A lot of that time (about 45 minutes) was spent waiting at a counter for someone to come and file a bundle (a large file of legal documents) for me (and I rang the counter bell numerous times).

4 Comments:

At 5:03 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks Josh :)

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger gap year Josh said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Nick said...

Wow, that is so cool! Do they give you a dictionary of terms to learn? I'm going to come in and order a double-fat-skinny-short-tall-mocchaspressacinolatte to see if you can handle it! Do you get an apron!? Wow. I am so jealous.

 
At 6:39 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks Kura Kura, i'll remember the expresso when you come to the Crouch End Starbucks.

And nick, I can't say I have got a dictionary of terms to learn but I do get an apron!!!!

And taking away all the contradictions your order shouldn't be too hard.........actually somehow I don't think they do a double mocchaspressacinolatte..........but I could try making it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home