Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last days

Yesterday was my last day at the hospice. Today I actually received a card saying thank you for my help which was a pleasant surprise.

In major news, as of yesterday, they have fixed my Starbuck's airconditioning! I leave tomorrow. But its been weird having the airconditioning again. It takes me back to months ago when I started at Starbucks (I can't believe i've been there for half a year!) and everything was working. As much as i'm ready to move on to uni its going to be sad to leave. But I haven't left yet so its off to work tomorrow morning for one last shift.

Oh and in addition to fixing the airconditioning just as I leave they have also decided to introduce a new even more chocolaty hot chocolate (along with many other chocolaty foods). Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home