Sunday, October 01, 2006

Catch Up

Its been another very busy week (effectively a second freshers week for medics) and definately a very enjoyable one. I've gone to various clubs and pubs with friends, seen a movie (a good one at that) and then there was the MEDSOC (medical society) freshers party and the freshers ball (where the Sugababes played), both of which were really enjoyable and at times quite crazy. I also joined the archery society which so far seems pretty fun.

The Cranky Cow spent an hour or two shouting at a cat the other day. It was standing on the path leading to her house, minding its own business, contemplating what to do with the day (well I presume it was) when madame Cranky came out screaming. From what I could make out she was shouting, 'Get inside now, Get INSIDE!!!! No! Don't walk away from me! Get in here now!!!!' The cat is either very brave or just plain stupid since it proceeded to ignore her crazy screams and walked out of the gate. The Cranky Cow went crazy (well even more crazy), shouting, 'Don't you dare! DON'T YOU DARE!!!! Come back here right now!!!!! Get in the house RIGHT NOW!!!!' The cat ran away.

I'm starting to think The Cranky Cow has some sort of obsession with forcing things to enter her house. On a positive note she hasn't been screaming in the early hours of the morning the last few days (though I haven't been getting back till the early hours so I may have just missed the screaming).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home