Monday, March 13, 2006

Interview and a fire

Today I had my interview at St. Georges. I don't have a clue how that went. I had to wait from 12.30 till 4.20 before I had my interview. But it was ok since I got talking to some of the other people who were waiting for their interviews and they were really friendly.

Then when I came home there were firetrucks and a police car on my road. Apparently some factory a few houses down from my house (and behind the houses) caught fire. It got put out. I don't know if anyone was injured but I doubt it since the factory is supposedly derelict. I haven't gone to see the damage mainly because its dark and the police and firefighters are still there but our house now smells of smoke. My mum, being her usual nosy self, is trying to find out from neighbours exactly what happened and if any of the houses on our road were damaged in any way but our neighbours don't currently seem to be home.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 pm, Blogger gap year Josh said...

What actually happened in the interview

 
At 12:27 pm, Blogger Alex said...

To be honest I can't really remember. It just happened so fast. And then at the end they said ok thats the end of the interview, I said thank you and then they all just looked down at their papers and started writing stuff. So I said bye (which they all ignored and continued to write) and walked out. That was awkward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home