Friday, October 06, 2006

Cold Hearted Boiler

The boiler has stopped working in my flat for the 4th time this week (its broken down many a time the last couple of weeks as well). I therefore had to have yet another freezing cold shower. We've complained again about it (having done so every time its happened) and we're hoping our boiler might actually get replaced with a new one that works. But we're not laying out hope since the warden people who have come to fix it have said all you can do is keep complaining and maybe eventually the university will take notice and replace it. Great.

Yesterday apparently the boiler actually made some loud angry noise. I was in my room and didn't actually notice it but one of my flatmates, who was in the kitchen at the time, being quite startled by the noise, sprinted downstairs to get someone to have a look at it. For all we know it will probably one day just explode as it obviously hates the new occupiers of its flat and seems intent on getting rid of us. Since subjecting us to freezing showers and scare tactics haven't worked I don't see why suicide wouldn't be an option.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Of course I have :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home