Sunday, November 05, 2006

No I don't love cornettos, keep the damn things away from me!

Well i'll start off by pointing out I do like cornettos, especially the chocolate ones. However I don't like the ice cream truck that keeps playing annoying music somewhere in the vicinity of my residence. Its driving me crazy. Its played the 'I love cornetto, give it to me' music (in the creepy ice cream truck way) at least 15 times within the last half hour. And it does this every day. I have to say today its really outdoing itself though. It won't stop. If it doesn't stop soon its going to psychologically damage me. I'm going to have a phobia of ice cream trucks, or worse i'll go feral on the sight of one and try and smash it to pieces with any sort of potentially weapon like instrument I have on me at the time. And now its playing again..................

At least its not the other ice cream truck (which is much more rare, i've only heard it 3 times since i've been here). That truck, at the end of its musical number, makes a machine gun firing type noise. Thinking about it thats quite worrying. I'm now going to look into any news stories about mass child murder by machine gun toting ice cream trucks. My SSC essay can wait.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 pm, Blogger gap year Josh said...

there was that charmed episode with the demon ice cream truck, remember? i watched the last episode the other day on youtube, very sad. and now i'm addicted to stargate atlantis, that website is going to be the death of me

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Lol oh yeah you're right. Well it seems the evil ice cream man has moved on from magic and now just uses machine guns. Have you finished the Stargate Atlantis season yet? I'm addicted to drawn together. If I don't get the 2 essays in that are for monday next week and the write up in for thursday then i'm blaming that site (and you in the process)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home