Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fire at The Cranky Cows

Just now the cranky cow had a visit from some firemen. Shes been seen by both my flatmates and I throwing flaming paper out of the window numerous times this week. Well i'm guessing this time she missed the window and so had to call the fire brigade.

From what we saw she was having a pleasant conversation with the firemen. She didn't scream at them once. When they were leaving she didn't even do her usual, 'Get inside now, Get INSIDE!!!! No! Don't walk away from me! Get in here now!!!!' In fact she seemed to be chatting them up (well thats what my flatmates and some friends from the flat downstairs have decided). I'm surprised she didn't lock the firemen in the house when they went in to put out whatever fire there was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home